Daily photos

Over at Heaven-Sent this week, Ingeborg has challenged us to start taking a photo daily representing and reminding ourselves of our daily rituals and habits. I know many of the well known scrapbookers do this to remind others of what our daily lives were like but it has not been something I have taken to much in the past. It has really made me think about what some of those daily things are that I take for granted and what to photograph.

This is todays image of Keelan's Pj's on the floor in the family room. I just cannot convince him to get dressed in his room and leave the pj's there so this sight greets me every morning when I get back from school.
Can anyone else relate?
I have done a small amount of scrapping today but I have been working on the same mini album for the past three visits to craft where I go every second Thursday. You would think that I would get it out and finish off in my spare time wouldn't you.... but I just can't be bothered. Maybe next time I'll be organised enough to print some photos and get it done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....