another week starting...



Sunday again so soon and here I am feeling like I have achieved nothing.




I forgot all about the Cybercrop at Scrapwitch this weekend so didn't join in until about 11.30am this morning. That being said I only managed to get two layouts done and then it was into getting dinner and watching Dancing with the stars. Figured I better do a quick entry on here and then start typing up some instructions for those lovely Christmas cards that we plan to make in a few weeks time.




Jill has had some nasty challenges at Scrapwitch today..... as always she comes up with some beauties. I'm also still doing the personal challenge of completing 20 layouts before buying any more products. I thought I was doing great but when I count up I've only done 12.... Plenty more stash to go though so I won't have any problem achieving it.




Well here are my layouts from today.


1. To complete a layout with NO straight edges on photos, background or anywhere.




2. A layout that has SIX inchies as decorative embellishments on it! - An inchie is basically a 1" decorated square. If you Google 'inchies' there are some very talented people around that make these mini works of art.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....