Day 1 ..... last card


As I mentioned in my last post I had completed the third card for the lesson and was waiting for some decent light to photograph it. So, based on Joy Taylor's class of using the negative and positive on your card, here is my result.
 


The front I have stamped the Kaisercraft music background stamp a couple of times and heat embossed with polysparkle ep. It's hard to capture in a photo but IRL it is quite sparkly.
I liked her ombre effect on her card and decided to do similar but I note that it would be much better if you own a metal word die to do this as the Cricut cut has the potential to catch the edges of the different papers and make fine tears especially if using an intricate cut.

This is the inside of the card using the positive image although I would be more likely to use it for the front of a card in future as I am not big on decorating the insides of my cards so much, I prefer to keep it to the outside where people see it more and leave the sentiments for the inside.
Thanks for stopping by..... Happy Craftin'...........

Comments

Jean said…
This is lovely! Great color choices! Great die choices!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....