More Christmas cards.........

I went in to Spotlight the other week and they had a set of Kaisercraft Twig & Berry postmarks stamps going out for $2. Being one for a bargain that I would actually use, I bought them and came home to have a play.
 
One of the ladies at a crop night I attended recently was making her Chrissy cards and she had pre-stamped a series of postcards using her friend's range of stamps. This inspired me to try something similar with the ones I had bought. I mixed in a couple of old stamps from a cheap set I bought at the $2 shop one time and also a recent greeting from the Stamps of Life set - Lights for Christmas. Used some really old paper that I have had and didn't like so found that by using the distress ink on it, it was enough to tone it down and I felt comfortable using for the background. 


These cards were based around the ornament die-cut that I bought almost 2 years ago at a local card shop. Finally put them to use with some Technique Tuesday greetings and peel off.

Free stamp from a magazine teamed with a Stampin' Up single purchase stamp from this season and a Merry christmas stamp that I bought a couple of years ago at Riot Art and Craft. I coloured these with markers - Whispers brush markers and used Spellbinders Label 8 dies.

Last is with the freebie stamps from a magazine earlier in the year which I really like. I had this stamped and sitting around for a while waiting to be put together.

Just a little variety for you  to look at.

Thanks for droppin' by.................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....