Day 2 with Jennifer and Laurie............

Day 2 technique of inlaid die-cuts was my most challenging of the lessons so far more because of the fact that I was using my Cricut with the Cricut Craft room and Teresa Collins - December 25th cartridge and had to get my plan and the lining up of the layers spot on as I didn't need the weld option to work for this technique. This was my third cut effort to get the desired neat cut, the others had little fine lines of cutting around the stable where I was  a little off.

The second design was from Laurie Willison where she had used a metal die so I again set to work in CCR and used the postage stamp from Base camp with a basic rectangle to create the same effect. This centred flap actually lifts up to reveal the hidden greeting underneath. It's a lovely effect but I'm not sure I am into the hidden greeting, I think too many people would not really realise it is there.
Off to start on day 3's lessons.

Happy craftin'.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....