Day 3 tag and Joy card..........

Day 3 started with Laura Bassen showing a die piecing effect on a tag and a plaid stamping effect with a word on a line die.
 
This is my tag that I went and used on a card front and then I had no stamps that would work for the plaid stamping effect so I just went for the patterned paper design and created my own word on line die-cut in SCAL2 using Lauren script free font and a narrow rectangle. 

I quite like the simplicity of this design and would consider this design again creating some different words.
Thanks for dropping by..........

Comments

mewTilman said…
Two lovely adaptations of the class examples! You can try fun foam or a wide rubber band (or scrap rubber from unmounted stamps)on cling foam backing for a stamp similar to the video. Or the backside of some other clear stamp.
I like both, but particularly like the JOY on top of the patterned paper. Great colors!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....