Last of day 3..........

Just when I thought I was catching up nicely with the classes and keeping on top of the lessons, they throw in a couple of bonus weekend lessons..... Such great value these classes and so much fun to have a go at.
 
This top pair of cards are from Cristina Kowalczyk's idea of using stencils. More simple CAS cards that look very effective. I have used two different stencils from Crafter's workshop with some star sequins and bling on one with Kindyglitz on the other for the decorations. Stamped greetings are from Spellbinders - Heirloom ornament free stamps with a recent magazine and the Stamps of Life - lights4christmas set. The same three distress inks used on both cards - Peacock feathers, Peeled paint and Mustard seed.
 

 
This second pair of cards are from the teen crafters bonus ideas lesson. The card on the left inspired by Tanner Bell's design using the last of some scraps of Cloud 9 papers from several seasons ago. 
The stamp on this is from Technique Tuesday - if I could find the packaging on my messy desk then I would tell you the set but it's awol at the moment. 
 
The card on the right was inspired by Courtney Chambers design with heat embossing on a dry embossed image. I quite like this effect and used it on some of my Christmas cards last year. I used a mix of polysparkle and white  embossing powders, hence the varied look.

The greeting from Kaisercraft Be Merry Collection was clear embossed on green cardstock then painted over with perfect pearls - berry twist which is pink in the jar yet appears purple over the green background.
Thanks for dropping by...... Happy Craftin'..........

Comments

Beverley said…
Fabulous collection of cards, love the simplicity of the first two and the colours. Hugs Bev x

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....