Day 5 and wrap up of the online card class.......

Day 5 was a class about His and Hers holiday cards so I had a go with the designs by Kelly Rasmussen. Can you tell which is the feminine and which is the masculine?
 


The wrap up day had a faux letterpress technique by Jennifer MaGuire which I did like the look of and it took me ages to work out what I could use for it when I suddenly remembered a free die that I got with a magazine recently and used that. It is definitely a technique I need practice at because this is my second attempt  and I still have spots that I missed and places where I needed to scratch colour away. For a nice simple clean card it does work well though.

The rest are just some extras that I did whilst playing with my stash at a crop last night. Stamps are from Whimsy stamps Christmas greetings and a Stampin' Up  single purchase stamp for this season.


Last are left over stickers from a My Minds Eye - All is bright sticker sheet and some die-cuts. Thanks Josie for that lovely glittery snowflake solid die-cut, worked beautifully with my white one.

Thanks for dropping by...... Happy Craftin'.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....