Playing with stickers...........

I  have really been trying to use up my stash whilst making card for Combat cards WA.
 
I came across this set of Rob and Bob studio 3D stickers and a paper tole magazine freebie that I had cut out already and not ever put together so my first two cards are made with those.


Next I found a sheet of cat stickers that I liked but never used so made up a bunch of funky kids cards with them along with some bits and pieces of greetings cut from magazine freebies. Some Amy Tangerine papers from a 6 x 6 stack and heaps of scraps from old TLC (Top Line Creation) and Fiskars cloud 9 ranges with a few stamped greetings and grass thrown in for good measure.







Are you a cat or a dog person? Do you know of anyone who might like a card like these?

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....