10 Quick cards with the Cricut....

Well, at least that was what the magazine suggested....Clearly Emily McQueen's idea of quick cards and my idea of quick cards are not on the same page. I saw this set of cards in Vol 17 no:8 of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and papercraft and it inspired me to purchase the Gingerbread seasonal Cricut cartridge which then sat on my shelf unused until now. Maybe if I had the pack of Christmas chipboard words that she used along with enough letters in any of my white Thickers then it may have been several hours shorter however I have ended up with some nice bright cards and used up some old papers from my stash as well as reaquainting myself with the Cricut Craft room.
 
I changed up a couple of the designs and also found some different words to play with as "holly jolly" just doesn't cut it for me.



A little different to my norm  but I am quite happy with the results.
Happy craftin'..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....