Day 4.... with Shari

I'm loving day 4 classes although I have not yet done the cards in the manner in which the lesson was intended. The lesson is about stretching your Christmas stamps and getting a few different designs from the same set of stamps.
 
I actually loved the colours and design of Shari's cards in the first part of the lesson so stuck with it and found an old Kaisercraft tree stamp. The greetings are from Technique Tuesday - Good Cheer by Ali Edwards and Paper Xtra - Christmas greetings.
 
I have definitely decided I am a stamp with the dye-ink first and then emboss over the top, kind of girl as I could just not bring myself to do it the other way around.
 


The rest of my shares today are designed by Ann Gerlach - my local Stampin' Up demonstrator  for her Stamp a Stack Christmas class that I went to on Tuesday afternoon. I did change up a couple (sorry Ann) when I got home but in the main stuck with the ones she had as the examples. Clearly I do not stamp straight when I am working quickly.



Thanks for visiting and Happy Craftin' .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....