Day 3 idea from Shari Carroll........


Shari has shared a great idea for using your die-cuts or punches for layering and this also makes a great card for using up all those scraps. It's a simple embossed background with stamped or patterned paper ribbon strips layered with a tag die-cut negative and punched circle with a stamped image and greeting on top.
These are Kaisercraft papers from a freebie 6 x 6 pad that I received with a magazine recently. Stamp is from the Stamps of Life - Joy2christmas ? (I think) was the set.
The die-cut sentiment is yet another from the Teresa Collins - December 25th Cricut cartridge which seems to be my go to cartridge for this years workshop. At least I am getting my monies worth from it.

Thanks for stopping by..... Happy Craftin'...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....