Holiday Card Workshop 2013......

Online Card Classes - Holiday Card Workshop has started and I am playing along for the third time. It's nice to see the new latest and greatest products being put to good use and the different techniques that the industry experts use with them.  I really then enjoy the challenge of shopping from my stash to create a similar look.
 
My first card is based on Kristina Werner's initial card using an embossing folder yet leaving a smooth area for a greeting and then adding a little washi tape and colouring an image. 


My next card is one I finished before the class using a free stamp set from a recent magazine that had an image of Holly Hobbie. One of my sisters really liked her and had a hanging on her wall for several years when I was just a wee girl so I remember the image oh so well.

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Craftin'..............

Comments

Annie Wills said…
Love the pattern you embossed on the first one and the Santa image is perfect!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....