Day 3 a simple CAS card......

Another great idea by Shari Carroll was a CAS card that I have turned upside down really. It's a little different to the technique she was showing but I didn't have any stamps that would work with her technique so tried something a little different. I also do not own any long greeting stamps that would go across the card so instead found some old silver peel off stickers and painted them white with a paint pen and used that instead of a white embossed greeting.
Stamp is from The Stamps of Life - holly4christmas set and I have coloured it using some frixion marker pens that I received as a gift from a Japanese exchange student. I really love the simplicity of this design but at the same time I am feeling like I need to add something to the bottom section of the card.


I will be good and resist the temptation though......

Happy Craftin'..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....