Last Cybercrop at Home and Scrapped for a while.......

After several CC's where the numbers have been low in attendance, Heather has decided to put a hold on doing any more Cybercrops for a while so the DT are not obliged to take up precious time to create layouts and challenges that not enough people join in on. 
 
I really appreciate a weekend here and there of solid scrapping but it is not always convenient for those of us with busy lifestyles. I did manage to get all of the challenges done for this one though and had a great time doing them.
 
Amy's challenge to create a layout using the word bliss in the title and add some bling.

Bec gave us a sketch that she had drawn herself which I actually followed quite closely and got to use up some scraps on my desk and some very old rub-ons.


Joy challenged us with a layout using washi tape or ribbon as a major focal point. I found a Pagemaps sketch to work with on this one and played with the washi and some pre-cut punches and die-cuts as well as some buttons and pearls.


Last but actually the first layout I completed for the weekend was Heather's step-by-step challenge which is always interesting to see how it works out. As it turns out it worked out really well with the old paper scraps that I played with. 
A shame that it was the last for a while but I have really enjoyed all the ones I have been a part of there over the years so I really cannot complain. Still plenty of other challenges for the month there to keep me entertained.

Happy craftin'.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh Christmas is creeping up fast

My Christmas cards with North Pole papers.....

The last of the scraps.....